sabato 23 marzo 2013

books from Marlene Dietrich

Reports that I have had with some men are probably difficult to understand. I do not intend to explain. If you do not understand, sorry for you. If you only care about physical love, close this book immediately, because it is an argument on which I do not intend to linger, and for a very simple reason: I am very ignorant in this area.
Throughout my physical love life has been inextricably linked with love "head over heels", and that is why I had not ever experience tomorrow. My love with Hemingway was not an adventure. Never stayed together for a long enough period in the same city: and nothing ever happened. Or he was a nice girl, or when he was available I was busy, and when I was, was not he. . .
Having always hated vague situations, faithful from the beginning to respect the "other woman", I have met wonderful men everywhere, like a ship that belongs to another dark night. But I think that their love will last a long time if I had been a ship anchored in the port.

I love, I laugh cry
I had my joys and failures
And while tears stop
Everything looks fun

_Marlene Dietrich

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento