sabato 23 marzo 2013

Gabriel Garcia Marquez

If for a moment God would forget that I'm just a puppet and will donate a bit of life, probably will not say everything they think, but eventually will think everything you say. Would give to value things, not for what you are, but you are worth.
Would sleep little, dream more, will continue to move forward when others stop, will stay awake when others sleep, will play next when they speak, as will relish a chocolate ice cream.
If God would bestow a bit of life, would dress simply, will lay in the sun, leaving bare not only the body but also the soul.
My God, if I had a heart, I would write my hatred on ice would be expected to melt in the sun.
Would paint with a Van Gogh dream about stars, a Benedetti poem-t together with a Serratit song would be the serenade that would provide the moon.
Water with my tears, roses, to feel the pain of their thorns and flesh kiss petals.
My God, if I had a bit of life, will not leave to spend any day, without telling people who want more, that I love and will live love lovers.
People to prove how wrong it is to relax when old lovers, because only when the old man does not love me. A child will give them wings, but will leave his homework own flight.
The elders will make teaches that death comes not with old age, but with forgetfulness.
Many things I learned from the people. I learned that all the world loves to be on top of the mountain where true happiness lies in sticking to tatpjetes. I learned that when a child shakes his hand for the first time its parent toe, clutching him forever.
I learned that a man has the right to see the top-down another, only when the need to help to rise. Are many things you will learn from you, but really do not need more, because when you enter within a valixheje, will I die unhappy.
_ Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento