lunedì 25 marzo 2013

Friendship: How to apologize?!


There are effective and ineffective ways to seek forgiveness. Here, some ineffective way

1. Sorry.

So. So? It is a shallow and superficial. If you mean that, "I'm sorry that was bored", it would place the blame to the injured party. All this is an evasion of responsibility for your actions, and shows that sorry for this, but in fact it does not go into your problems.
2. Forgive me if I have done something that has offended.

Whew! Such forgiveness "if" inside is like a knife in the heart. This is the type protector and not a sincere request for forgiveness. It softens prayer and every prayer request domesticated is not a sincere request for forgiveness.
3. If it makes you feel better, I'm sorry.

Eeee! It is disingenuous way you can ask for forgiveness. What are you actually saying is: "If it makes you feel better (you idiot, qullac dizzy) then forgive me." But you could add: "I'm sorry if you can, but if you can not, no thing that gave me care. "
4. I'm sorry for whatever I did.

Is the most common among men, but the cause of this may be what many women declare cold war without telling her husband what has offended. However, this method is vague and undefined.
5. Any request for forgiveness associated with the word "but ..."
Even this kind of request for forgiveness is disingenuous and as we know, after the word "but ..." follows the most important part of the sentence. (Eg, "She's a nice girl, but ..." or "I will do gladly, but ...".) Hereby request for forgiveness, we actually try to blame someone else, perhaps even injured person.
How to apologize in a sincere way?

Firstly, we need to personalize your prayer request. "I regret that [I] hurt." Anything personal touches another deeper. Develop this phrase acknowledging your wrong action: "I'm sorry to hurt not keep the promise ..." (or whatever you do).

The third part of forgiveness is when you show that you understand the reason why the other feels offended and hurt, viz. you know that your action was not only offensive, but also why it was hurtful.
"I'm sorry to hurt, do not keep my promise to get the phone." So you're saying that no fault is angry with you. Now add your regret and repentance. "I'm very sorry to hurt. I take full responsibility. It was my fault and I'm sorry for what I did. They told him selfish and frivolous. It was very unfair on my part. "
Then it is important to express the desire to fix the relationship. Express what is happening in the heart, mind, soul, life and your habits, and make sure it does not happen again this. Repeat your prayer request as often as needed, particularly when you hurt other deeply.

Once relationships are regulated, and after having spent some time, you can discuss that issue again indicating a relaxing condition, but generally not recommended you do this until the person's injury is minimized maximized. Never use as an excuse: "I drink too many." Still you did what you did.

If you apologize, do it in a sincere way, or do not grow weary in vain.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento