mercoledì 10 aprile 2013

A letter written by a girl who has lost her FATHER ...



Hey Dad, as things go up there ..??
The best deals paradise?
Not that, after we got her bosom nor denjohet not do this, I would do anything to be back here.
And you're still here, because all of your life gathered and made ​​a place in my heart.
But, of course, here come the tears still driven by the goods for you.
And if you get to be good maybe even better me.
Dad, I wanted to ask forgiveness because the last time we were greeted not know whether to embrace the trasmetoi blown what should I say, I love you more.
However, when I told them I have taken breath for the last time, but I doubt you heard of the.
I want to tell you that I miss very end in tears not remember the time when I was with you.
Would we have done so many things together if you will be here by the holding in hand, then I was like toddlers.
And now that I write this letter, look up in the sky and try not to cry, but your absence is stronger than me.
I have so many things to be said but what I want to hear you scream the better it is, that no matter how little time you are away from me, with a privileged place in my heart belongs to you Dad!
Yes yes, the place full of love, instead he says everything to me, belongs to you
I'll write again, I promise!

I miss you and love you infinitely more!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento