venerdì 5 aprile 2013

Ch. Bukowski

Look yourself keeping words in throat: I spent most of my life, if not the words I wanted to say, and I regret it. Our nature compels us to send messages sublime, to communicate with xhestet, because we fear demostrohemi for what they are. Even our own. When everything has finished I am sure that will give me a minute to think back to all the times you wanted to ulerisja I felt, but I've been silent for fear that it will not understand. E will regret for the purposes you have left, because fear has failed to stop to attend. This life is a ***** but to eat shit I'm in love. Goes so Rhum pears, because there are strong moments that left bitter in the mouth, and others so beautiful to make you forget that not delicious taste that has life. If indeed God hates, will put the new that I finished fruit juices only after I drink the last cup Rhum-it will remain a bad taste in my palate. But it will be too drunk to understand.

_Ch. Bukowski

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento