lunedì 8 aprile 2013

"Once I thought: Men are selfish beings, without feeling cold, thick ... In short: unscrupulous.

These above words I thought when we were overwhelmed by sadness and nerves with him when he does not understand ... But soon I learned you do not to hurt me but he was just abominable .. And over time i learned you can not continue further .. Every time i that i needed he had other priorities .. whenever he wants to pass a little time together he had his most important work ... whenever I was i felt bad he was not present .. it came time to do some "account" i told myself one day ..: think of a man who does not want to know about my existence or to regain my life in their hands?
Just enough for a second to be missing from my life.

Today I say with conviction: Men who grow up in families with values ​​and principles are wonderful beings in the world.
For now I am happy, I have close to a man for whom I am a priority and relevance, happiness and joy .. A man who makes me feel woman and little girl at the same time ... Un i belong to him and we be different ..! "

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento