venerdì 5 aprile 2013

Barbara Taylor Bradford - "the tide of destiny."

... I'm only thirty-eight years. But there are days it seems like I'm eighty and know that all this is about what I removed. I've learned more about the selfishness and cruelty of others, ignoring therese;'ve learned many things to good and evil, removing my back. There are in this world, good people, generous compassionate, but there are many and I understand very well that ultimately are fillikat our misery and suffering ...

Until a few weeks ago, Villa venom against all the wicked of this world, and Richard hear the whole eyes and ears, as always. When I finished, and I felt that, all of a sudden, I came to shkrehesha in tears, he sat on the sofa next to me, took my hand and shook me hard. Stayed so long, immersed in silence, until he whispered: - Do not try to understand the nature of evil and to analyze, Mal; is a mystery that no man has been found on the side. The problem has affected your life, much more than what the vast majority of people affected. You remove the hard-pressed and can not find words to comfort, they are only empty cold, but may be in the clear will always be near in case of need. You have a friend for headaches, Mal.

I will be grateful, not only that expressed all those feelings, but because it tried to allay those stale phrases and words without salt lovers have the habit to use in case of pain, anger or despair of someone. We must say openly that admire Richard Marksonin ...

_Barbara Taylor Bradford - "the tide of destiny."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento